Aran Fingerless Gloves
As low as $24.99
100% FREE US Shipping On All Orders and Fast Delivery
- 100% Merino wool construction keeps your hands soft and warm
- Traditional Aran stitching cable pattern at center
- Fingerless to allow for ease of motion while keeping the core of your hands warm
- Made in Ireland by Aran Woollen Mills, based in County Mayo since 1965
- Sizes S, M, L. Available in Natural White and Light Green
Manufacturer: Carraig Donn
Keep your hands protected from the harsh winds of the fall and winter cold but free enough for certain tasks with these Fingerless Wool Gloves.
Made of 100% rich Merino wool, these gloves will provide superior breathability, insulation, and durability while pampering your hands with softness.
Purely Irish from top to bottom, these gloves feature gorgeous Aran stitching that is full of great detail and meaning. At the center is a braided cable pattern that signifies fishermen’s ropes and hopes for fruitful trips as well as prosperity and success.
While insulating the core of the hands and the wrists from the cold, these gloves leave the fingers free to allow for activities that require use of the fingers like operating a smartphone.
Available in Natural White and Light Green and Small, Medium, and Large, so you can find the pair that’s right for you.
Make these stylish and practical gloves a unique part of your winter accessory collection!