Browse from a huge selection of Irish and Celtic wedding rings at ShamrockGift.com. Our wedding rings are inspired by classic Claddagh designs and contemporary Celtic knots symbolizing eternity and everlasting love. There’s no better place to shop for a symbol of your love than our wedding ring collection at ShamrockGift.com. With designs in rose gold, silver, sterling, diamonds, gold, and platinum, there’s something for everyone. We offer a large range of men’s wedding bands as well as women’s engagement rings and women’s wedding rings suitable for all budgets.
Many of our rings are set with precious stones like diamonds and emeralds, which add brilliance to any wedding band. As the national gem of Ireland, emerald speaks both to the preciousness of love and of a family’s love of their Irish heritage and is an exceptional option for those looking to literally wear their love of family and country on their hand.
One of our most popular styles is the Claddagh ring, which originated in the west of Ireland during the Renaissance. In Ireland, the tradition of the Claddagh symbol is one that’s indellibly associated with marriage. Featuring two hands, which symbolize friendship, joining together to hold a heart, signifying love, and capped with a crown to symbolize loyalty, the Claddagh originated in the 17th century just outside the old city walls of Galway in an area known as the Claddagh, hence the name of today’s ring. Legend has it that an Irish seaman was kidnapped by North African slavers and enslaved for a period of 7 years at a goldsmith. He was in love with a woman back in Galway and eventually saved enough to buy his freedom and returned to Ireland and crafted the first ever Claddagh ring for his lost love to show her how he’d never forgotten her. With such a significant legacy, it’s little wonder that the Claddagh traditionally appears on Irish wedding bands, such as this range of stunning rings from Shanore, available at ShamrockGift.com. Handcrafted using superior white and yellow gold, they also feature iconic Irish Trinity Knots and Celtic crosses – perfect for couples with connections to the Emerald Isle.
ShanOre are world-renowned for their jewelry, with many an award to their name and a great deal of industry recognition. Family owned and run from the heart of magical Dublin for 40 years, ShanOre source the very best Irish materials and utilize long-established methods to create handcrafted jewelry that is beloved for a lifetime. Nothing says, “I love you” quite like a ShanOre wedding ring, which perfectly embodies the true essence of never ending love, loyalty and commitment. Available in a selection of sizes and styles you’ll feel honored to wear it forever and a day, keeping your ShanOre presentation box as an added memento of your special day.
The tradition of precious wedding rings dates back to at least the Classical Antiquity of Greece and Rome, but there is evidence of woven reed rings being given between husband and wife in ancient Egypt as long ago as 4000 B.C. It is one of the oldest traditions in the western world and one of the most cherished. The bands themselves were worn because they symbolized both the singular unit husband and wife would become, as well as the never-ending wellspring of their love and the eternal nature of their life together, linking it to the cyclical worldview held by many cultures at the time – birth, life, death, and rebirth.
Irish jewelry making is nearly just as old, with Celtic designs like the Celtic knot and triskelion spiral signifying much the same things as the circle did in ancient Egypt. So it’s no surprise that some of these designs are still embossed delicately into Irish wedding rings today. Shop our entire collection of Irish Wedding Rings today.
Items 1-18 of 56
- Ladies Claddagh Wedding Band with Diamonds and Trinity Knot DesignAs low as $1,142.00
- Ladies Celtic Three Diamond Wedding RingAs low as $958.00
- Ladies Claddagh Wedding Band with Diamonds and Trinity Knot DesignAs low as $1,133.00
- Claddagh Wedding Ring Ladies Diamond Set with Celtic KnotworkAs low as $1,021.00
- Claddagh Wedding Band Gents Diamond Set With Celtic KnotworkAs low as $1,725.00
- Diamond Ladies Claddagh Wedding Ring Set With Celtic KnotworkAs low as $1,021.00
- Claddagh Wedding Ring Gents With Celtic KnotworkAs low as $1,991.00
- Claddagh Wedding Band Ladies Diamonds Set with Celtic KnotworkAs low as $1,680.00
- Claddagh Wedding Ring Two Tone Ladies Diamonds Set with Celtic KnotworkAs low as $1,637.00
- Celtic Wedding Ring Ladies Diamond Set Comfort FitAs low as $1,676.00
- White Gold Celtic Wedding Ring Ladies Diamond Set Comfort FitAs low as $1,649.00
- Man's Wedding Ring Celtic DesignAs low as $1,888.00
- Claddagh Heart Set RingAs low as $63.00
- Steel Engraved Celtic Knot RingAs low as $22.50
- Gents Celtic Recessed pressure set Diamond Wedding RingAs low as $1,669.00
- Gents Celtic Recessed pressure set Diamond Two Tone Wedding BandAs low as $1,482.00
- Gent Silver Celtic Knot Wedding RingAs low as $132.00