Flare Cardigan with Diamond Pattern
As low as $108.50
100% FREE US Shipping On All Orders and Fast Delivery
- Knit from 100% super-soft Merino wool, a guarantee of warmth and comfort throughout the cold season
- The sweater combines several traditional Aran stitching, giving it a unique, authentic and exquisite standout warm look
- The contrast button closure is a classic and creative design addition to keep you stylish and help you stay warm
- The sweater is available in XS to XXL and comes in both a classic natural white as well as teal
- Made in Ireland by Aran Woollen Mills, based in County Mayo for over 50 years
Manufacturer: Carraig Donn
Our gorgeous Womens Flare Cardigan with Diamond Pattern is created to impress, with every fine detail taken into consideration. The result of the careful craftsmanship, this cardigan features an oversized collar, contrast button front, and is available in natural white or teal.
Knitted from 100% Merino wool, this cardigan is super soft to the touch and will keep you very warm this winter. The flared hem is perfect for adding a bit of shape to any outfit, while the heavy diamond and cable knit patterns add a bit of depth and texture to this piece.
The cable and diamond patterns are among the oldest knit patterns found on classic Irish sweaters and date back centuries when knitters would use them to provide extra insulation for Irish fishermen when they were out on the Atlantic Ocean. Today, they still serve that purpose while having become a staple of Irish fashion.
Our cardigan can also serve as the perfect gift to yourself or a loved one to show them that you are considerate and that you care for them. The style and design Our fantastic cardigan has a beautifully elegant yet fresh and carefree style that will look good on every figure.
The soft Merino gives the cardigan a smooth feel texture on touch, giving it comfort and warmth, helping you shelter from the slithering cold spells. The cardigan uses historic and popular Aran patterns in the design. The use of the Aran stitches is an embrace of Irish cultures and traditions, as the models have been part of the Irish garments for decades. The Aran stitches are the pride of Ireland, and the inclusion in the cardigan gives it a place in the hearts of the Irish people.
Product Features We Adore
This sweater is available in classic white and modern teal
Elegant Folded Collar
Offering a sophisticated look whichever way you decide to wear it
Classic Aran Pattern
These cable stitches date back generations and are unique to Ireland