Baby Aran Sweater Hand Knit
As low as $64.50
100% FREE US Shipping On All Orders and Fast Delivery
- Each of our Hand Knit Baby Aran Sweaters is handmade from 100% pure merino wool. Merino wool is ultra-soft, incredibly comfortable, and very warm. It is also extremely durable, so don’t worry about your child tearing or wearing this sweater out, even after many months of regular use.
- Unlike other wool, merino is amazingly soft, so it is a great material to use in making children’s garments. They won’t complain about getting too hot or feeling itchy and scratchy as they play. Merino’s durability also ensures the hoodie will hold up to constant use throughout the fall and winter seasons.
- The Aran stitch is a timeless design that has been worn throughout Ireland for centuries. It originated among the Aran Islands off Ireland’s northwestern coast. The fishing communities there relied heavily upon the stitch to add an extra layer of comfort and warmth during long fishing voyages.
- Carraig Donn has been one of Ireland’s most well-known and popular clothing brands since the company’s founding in 1965. Each product the company produces is designed at the company’s headquarters in County Mayo, and produced at one of its workshops around the country.This company is as Irish as it gets!
- Our Hand Knit Baby Aran Sweater is available in three sizes: 3-6 months, 6-12 months, and 12-18 months. The natural color and full range of sizes make this an easy garment to pair with any of your favorite cold weather outfits for your little one, and are great for dressing them up or down in.
Manufacturer: Carraig Donn
Pamper your little one with absolute comfort and luxury with this wonderfully made Hand Knit Baby Aran Sweater from Carraig Donn. This stunning garment is crafted from pure, ultra-soft, ultra-warm merino wool, and is knitted together in the traditional Aran stitch, a beloved Irish style that has been popular for centuries. The cute three-button shoulder detail allows for easy dressing of any wiggly baby, and the classic Aran cable and diamond stitches add amazing texture and beauty to the overall feel and look of the sweater. This piece ships in a lovely natural off-white color, and makes for a fabulous gift, whether the occasion is a baby shower, birthday, christening, etc.
Our Hand Knit Baby Aran Sweater is available in sizes 3-6, 6-12, or 12-18 months. Pick one up for the special child in your life and pass it down to another one when yours outgrows it. Or buy one of each size so you can watch your child grow up in an iconic piece of Irish clothing that is as timeless as it is authentic. Each sweater produced by Carraig Donn is made in Ireland by Irish crafts people, and is designed at the company’s headquarters in County Mayo. Now is your chance to dress your little one in an authentic piece of Irish clothing that will impress anyone who sees them toddling around in it.
The neutral color of our Hand Knit Baby Aran Sweater makes it an easy item to pair with any of your favorite cold weather outfits for your little one, and we are confident it will become a favorite for them as well. The unbeatable comfort of merino wool and timeless look will appeal to the tastes of any young one. They will love the comfort, warmth, and freedom of movement the sweater offers, and you will love the durability of the sweater even after many months of regular use. This is a new trusted standby that is perfect for mornings at church, family gatherings, casual play dates, or formal photo sessions. No matter the event, you won’t regret owning one of these sweaters for your little Irish tyke.
Product Features We Adore
100% Soft Merino Wool
Merino wool is super soft to the touch and extremely warm without being irritating to the skin
Cable & Diamond Knit
Cable and diamond knit patterns are among the oldest Irish knit patterns in existence
3 Buttons Detail
The button closure at the shoulder adds a wonderfully stylish element to this modern look