Women's Supersoft Hat with Buttons
Out of stock
100% FREE US Shipping On All Orders and Fast Delivery
- 100% Merino wool is soft to the touch and super warm
- The cable pattern dates back generations and is a beautiful repeating motif
- Two wood embossed buttons accent the ribbed cuff at the bottom while a pom pom details the top
- Unisex and One Size Fits All. Available in Natural White and Teal
- Made in Ireland by Aran Woollen Mills, based in County Mayo for over 50 years
Manufacturer: Carraig Donn
Exude Irish charm in this warm woolly hat with accented contrast buttons and pom pom. Available in Natural White and Teal, this hat is made of 100% merino wool that is both soft to the touch and incredibly warm.
The cable knit is elegant, the Aran Island merino yarn is soft and luxurious, and the pom pom adds a lighthearted touch. The cable is one of the oldest Irish knit designs and adds a historic touch to this merino cap.
Two wood buttons accent the ribbed cuff of the hat, and are embossed with the triskele or triple spiral design, one of the oldest patterns in Ireland, dating back millenia. Today, it is the logo of Aran Woollen Mills (among many other Irish companies) and signifies the multiple trinities of daily and earthly life.
This hat is made in Ireland and can be worn by men and women. Hand wash with mild detergent in lukewarm water and lay flat to dry.
The perfect gift for anyone!