14K White Gold Pave Set Diamond Engagement Ring with Celtic Knot Design
As low as $2,274.00
100% FREE 3-Day US Shipping.
100% FREE US Shipping On All Orders and Fast Delivery
- ShanOre has created our ring according to the highest of standards, and it bears a hallmark design--a mark that is traditionally stamped on articles of gold, silver, or platinum that certifies certain standards of purity.
- Available in 14K white gold, our ring is designed from delicate metal that is safe for those with sensitive skin.
- Our ring is handmade in Ireland by dedicated artisans who take pride in their craft, so you can rest assured that you are receiving the absolute best in Irish craftsmanship when you order our ring.
- Our pretty gold band is accented by pave set diamonds and Celtic knotwork symbolizing eternity, and can be easily personalized by selecting your own distinctive combination of diamond carat, color, and clarity.
- Our ring comes to you in a beautiful keepsake box, and makes a thoughtful, stunning gift for any loved one. It doesn’t have to be solely an engagement ring--it also makes an extraordinary token for a birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion.
Manufacturer: ShanOre Jewelry
Our 14K White Gold Pave Set Diamond Engagement Ring with Celtic Knot Design is the jewel of your dreams. Made in Ireland by the incredible artisans of ShanOre, our ring is exactly the special piece that you are looking for to give that special someone.
Crafted from 14 karats white gold, our ring features two rows of lovely pave set diamonds that elegantly frame the stunning center stone. The center of the band features delicate Celtic knotwork, symbolizing eternity and the intertwining strands of life. Together these details serve to accent the center stone—a beautiful round diamond of your choice. (If you’re not a fan of the sheen of white gold, our ring is also available in a gorgeous yellow gold setting as well!). The stunning round shape of the center stone is the most popular diamond shape available today. Diamond cutters have also been researching and producing round cut stones for over 100 years, with techniques that optimize the brilliance of your selected stone. Each ring is an individual piece of art and can be personalized by selecting your diamond carat, color, and clarity.
While it may be labeled as an engagement ring, our ring is beautiful enough to serve as the star of all sorts of special occasions, including birthdays and anniversaries. It comes to you in a lovely keepsake box, ready to gift to your loved one (or even to yourself!).
Many consider diamond color the second most important factor when choosing a diamond to set into a ring. There are six categories on the diamond color chart, with color grades that range from absolutely colorless to light in color. The higher the color grade, the less color there is in the stone. Our ring includes diamond choices in color grades F, H, and J, all of which pair well with gold settings and give you high quality for your value.
Clarity is one of the “four Cs” of diamond grading and quality but is usually considered the least important factor. Most diamonds will have small blemishes and imperfections that are microscopic, unable to be seen by the naked eye. Generally, the diamonds that give you the best value are rated SI, or “Slightly Included.” This means that while there may be imperfections, they are not noticeable without magnification.
ShanOre is a strong favorite among lovers of Irish and Celtic designs, with every piece going through a painstaking process of design, prototyping, and testing. As a proud jewelry manufacturer, they have won numerous awards from the North American Celtic Trade Association (NACTA), and are members in good standing of the Federation of Jewellery Manufacturers of Ireland (FJMI). Customers who purchase jewelry from members of FJMI can rest assured that they are receiving the highest quality of pieces, as members of the Federation are required to adhere to high ethical standards.
Each of ShanOre’s pieces is designed, crafted, produced, and hallmarked in Dublin, with a completed dedication to maintaining the highest standards of the craft. You can rest assured that this ring is a top-notch piece that any person would be delighted to wear.
Celtic Knots are some of the most easily recognized motifs in Celtic artwork, with interlacing patterns that represent the intertwining of the various strands of life. Due to the way the strands intertwine, the knots remind us of the timeless nature of our spirits--and the timeless nature of everlasting love. Our beautiful ring, with its stylish Celtic knot accents, makes a perfect gift for someone you care about, reminding them that you will always love them dearly.
|Material||14K White Gold|
|Main Stone Shape||Round|
|Other Stones Dimensions||1mm|
|Number Of Diamonds||42|
We found other products you may like