Handknit Child's Ski Hat
Out of stock
100% FREE US Shipping On All Orders and Fast Delivery
- The design, style, and material used in the manufacture of the lovely Ski Hat is an indication of the genius of the artisans at the prestigious Carraig Donn firm." "Features elaborate, unique and authentic Irish traditional Aran stitches, bringing alive the vast and rich Irish past
- Crafted from the purest, softest and coziest Merino wool from Ireland, that comes with a luxurious and warm touch, shielding your baby from the cold
- The marvelous piece of art is a product of Carraig Donn, Ireland’s oldest, renown and leading garment manufacturing firm
- The pom-pom details featuring in the lovely Ski Hat is stylish and cute, appealing to look at and stands out
- The Hat comes in the warm, catchy, and beautiful Winter White color that bonds with any outfit coloring.
Manufacturer: Carraig Donn
Covering your baby's head ensures that they stay warm, comfortable, and also enhances that lovely and beautiful look. Hats come in different designs, sizes, and colors, and finding the correct fit for your little bundle of joy gives satisfaction to the heart. You should always make sure that your baby is warm throughout, for their health, growth, and development. Our lovely and stunning Handknit Child's Ski Hat is the ultimate fit and cover for your baby's head and neck, especially during the cold and chilly season.
Make sure your little one is ready to brave the cold of the fall and winter seasons with our gorgeous Handknit Merino Wool Child’s Ski Hat. This lovely piece can also serve as a perfect addition to your gift basket, the best present for your friend’s new baby.
The marvelous baby's Hat is a product of the prestigious Carraig Donn, Ireland’s premier garment and jewelry manufacturing firm. Since its inception, the company continues to churn forth artistic beauties, globally acclaimed products. Carraig Donn’s products have a touch of the ancient Irish patterns, elaborately and magnificently displayed in a majority of their products. The use of historical trends endears the products to many people, not only in Ireland but all over the world. As one of the oldest firms in Ireland, the company is a trendsetter and pacesetter in the garment manufacturing industry.