Gold Plated Enamel Shamrock Stud Earrings
Only 2 left
100% FREE 3-Day US Shipping.
100% FREE US Shipping On All Orders and Fast Delivery
- This ring is created according to the highest of standards, and bears a hallmark design—a mark that is stamped on articles of gold, silver, or platinum in Britain that certifies certain standards of purity.
- Delicate trinity knots frame three stunning stones in alternating colors, so the entire ring works to frame the center diamond.
- The standard quality of this particular product remains the same as Color II to 1 and Clarity of P 1.
- Available in both yellow and white gold, so you can suit your preference—and always of a purity of 14K, so it’s also safe for those with sensitive skin.
- This piece is handmade in Ireland by dedicated artisans who take pride in their craft, so you know that this item is held to exacting standards that ensure the highest quality product.
Manufacturer: Solvar Jewelry
If you’re looking for a unique gift for that special someone (even if that special someone is yourself), you can’t go wrong with this beautiful ring. It may be labelled as an engagement ring, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t appreciate this beauty outside of the context of engagement. It is a distinctive piece that will make you smile every time you see it sparkle.
Trinity Knot Designs
The trinity knot is common in Irish artwork, and a symbol shot through with meaning. Also referred to as a triquetra, the trinity knot has been held to have special meanings for Christians and non-Christians alike. Christians believe that the three points of the trinity knot correspond to the three elements of the holy trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Pagans, or those with belief systems more similar to the ancient Celts, see the knot as a representation of the natural forces of the world: earth, air, and water. No matter what kind of belief system you ascribe to, this uniquely Irish design is rich with symbolism and meaning--and can add a layer of depth to bestowing this uniquely Irish gift on your loved one.
This particular piece is crafted by the artisans at ShanOre, a strong favorite among lovers of Celtic and Irish designs. Each ShanOre design goes through a painstaking process of design, prototyping and testing, so you know you are getting the highest quality Irish products. As a jewelry manufacturer, they have also won numerous awards from the North American Celtic Trade Association (NACTA).
ShanOre is also a member of the Federation of Jewellery Manufacturers of Ireland (FJMI), an organization committed to a strict code of ethics. Customers who purchase jewelry from members of FJMI can rest assured that these pieces have been handcrafted with attention, expertise, and a love for the art form that creates these beautiful pieces of jewelry.
Each of ShanOre’s pieces is designed, crafted, produced, and hallmarked in Dublin, with a complete dedication to maintaining the highest standards of the craft.
This three stone emerald and diamond ring features distinctive trinity knot designs, marking it with a classic piece of Celtic artwork--sure to make an impact on everyone who sees it. The knots frame the alternating gemstones, a center diamond accented with emeralds. While a diamond solitaire may be a popular choice for an engagement ring, this stunning piece is unique and special, and makes a statement like no other piece can. Available in both 14K yellow gold and 14K white gold, the unusual details in this ring showcase the splendor of Ireland and transform it. This is not just any ring, but a ring deep with meaning, tradition, and heartfelt love.
Say yes to this ultra-special jewel, the perfect gift for engagements, anniversaries, birthdays, or any special occasion!
|Material||14K White Gold Carat: 0.15ct|
|Cut||Brilliant Cut Diamond|
We found other products you may like